VM Consultancy provides services in range of vibration measurements and analyses of structures and devices as well
as carries out expertises and consulting refered to reduction of vibrations.
Recipient of services
Building works companies, power and hydro economy industries , producers of mechanical devices
Scope of work
The offer includes execution of following measurements:
- local and global vibration of structures,
- torsional vibration of power transmission systems,
- vibration and impact shock resistance of structures and devices,
- local vibration level in accomodation and working areas (diagnosis and optimization),
- simultaneous tests (with use of mathematical models) as well as tests enabling the determination of the dynamic characteristics of
structures based on sinusoidal and impact excitations,
- static-dynamic computing analyses of propulsion shaft power systems,
- impact and seismic response.
Vibration and impact resistance tests of structures and devices that may be exposed to vibrations and impacts during their operation, aim at
experimental checking the degree of strength resistance to vibrations, impacts or seismic shocks. VM Consultancy is provided with stands for inducing
vibrations of devices or structures with weight of up to 5 t and fixing area of 3,40m x 3,40m. The larger units can be tested under the field
conditions in the place of their operation.
The following excitations are used:
- sinusoidal excitation of constant or continuously variable frequency,
- half-sinusoidal impacts excitations,
- sinusoidal impulses of variable amplitude and frequency,
- random signals.
The measurement of signals collected rotating elements is carried out and performed with use of Kyma, Binsfeld, Datum and NI equipment.
Portable computers coupled with A/D cards and our own highly specialised programs provide enhanced performance for data recordings and
Modes of tests realization :
- single-channel and multi-channel, single-axial and multi-axial,
- impact tests,
- frequency tests.
Tests are carried out in the Quality System according to the PN/EN 45001 standard.